Oct 13, 2015

Black, Orange & Purple

Gosh, It's been over a month since I last posted....even though I've been crafting, I just haven't made too many cards. I just couldn't pass up ths month's challenge at The Greeting Farm which is to use the colors black, orange, and purple.

Here's my card using this adorable guy and sentiment from TGF's Spooky set.


I just love the spider web my friend Marjorie sent me  so I put it on a transparency and popped it with Kool Tack clear foam....such a cool product, you can barely see it.

Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your sweet comments!

5 comments:

Marji said...

WOW wondered what happened to all your creations. LOL. WHAT AN AWESOME Image. And Card. I luv it and that cute lil spider web. I was like OMG that is so dang cute. LOL. I luv how u used it. and such a wonderful time to start coloring again. Now I gotta go get my pencils. YAHOO.

Rachel Parys said...

He is such a doll!!! And of course your coloring is top-notch!! Awesome Halloween card!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is adorable! I love TGF's Halloween images, always such fun.

Blankina said...

Ohh cute cute and spooky , ha ha , Glad you could make a card again Denice.
Will pin this to my TGF board :)
Hugs Blankina

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Too cute De, love this image. Fab colour combo too. Hugs, Wends x